OkCupid is a viral platform with free registration and mobile application. More than 19 million people visit the site every month. In this review, I decided to find out the pros and cons of this site. Who is this platform most suitable for? How much does it cost? Find out the essential facts in our overview.
|Number of users
|Number of visits per month
|Male to female ratio
|Credit Cards,Skrill,Mastercard,Maestro,PayPal,Payoneer,Visa,Direct Bank Transfer,Bank Wire Transfer,C24,CLICK2PAY
Pros & cons of using OkCupid
- You can search for a partner absolutely free
- Two paid subscription options, and both are affordable
- Huge site audience in different countries
- 20+ sexual orientations and 12 gender identities to choose from
- It is easy to find an interesting person: from a hipster student to a venture capital investor
- Not all people from the site actually look for relationships
- You can’t text a person if you don’t have a match
- The registration process takes some time
I highly recommend OkCupid to people who are looking for a serious relationship. The site uses intelligent algorithms and helps to find the right people. OkCupid is equally suitable for both local and international dating. This is an excellent chance to expand the geography of your searches without too much effort.